Bangladesh Adventure Tour
Price = 1025 USD only
Bangladesh is a country of six seasons. Summer, Monsoon, autumn, late autumn, winter and spring .Every season it dresses differently. In Monsoon, It becomes greener, cleaner in rainy season. In summer and monsoon, weather is unpredictable but very special. People especially the tourist has seen very less the Bangladesh during the monsoon. It has wide spread that monsoon the country come under water but it is not really true completely. Yes, because we are a low lying country, some areas specially the fertile areas come under water for two months when all villages look like island and people do fishing a lot. But Bangladeshi people adopted it from long past and because of rain some part of Bangladesh became so beautiful and interesting. We design this tour program considering the rain, monsoon and exploring the real beauty.
Mr. Flavio from Italy who was one of the first tourists in 2017 in summer decided to make the trip. We added some parts and we suggested some parts and all together it became a unique tour in Bangladesh. this tour includes all the highlights of Bangladesh , Dhaka the capital , boat tour in buriganga river , Cycling and village tour in Tangail , Train ride , Ship Breaking Yard, sitting on the top of Bus, visiting the largest mangrove forest Sundarbans for Daylong , food at villages house and many more . We enjoyed alot together and to prepare the tour plan Mr. Flavio helped us alot. So, Bangladesh Eco Adventure decided to promote this tour with his name " Flavios Bangladesh Adventure " 09 Nights & 10 days .
||Dhaka & Old Capital Tour , Village Tourism & Bicycling trip , Train Journey in most places , Heritage sites visits , Overnight Boat Tour in Paddle / Rocket Steamer , visiting the world single largest Mangrove forever for Day long , Chittagong city Tour & visit the forbidden world one of the largest Ship breaking Yard ,
|| Tour Location
||Dhaka - Tangail (70 km/Train Ride ) - Khulna (250 km/Train Ride) - Sundarbans forest (40 km/boat Tour) - Paddle Steamer to Dhaka (240 km / Boat Tour)
|| Best Time Travel
|| Throughout the Year but Perferberbly summer & Rainy Season
|| 08 Nights & 09 Days
||Tripadvisor Review about this Tour
|| “Best Tour of my Life!
Tour Itineary Brief Day by Day
Day 01 ⇒ Dhaka Arrival & City Tour in Dhaka
Arrive Dhaka international airport in the morning / afternoon / evening. Our representative will receive you from inside and drive to the hotel. Check in and if time allows, we will show you the capital of rickshaw and city of mosque Dhaka .
- The most interesting Old Dhaka city tour including the most interesting and unique sadarghat river port and buriganga boat tour, the port was considered the main port from 17th Century when mugal arrival and declared Dhaka as a capital. Hundreds of small and big boat traveling in every hours in different destinations every hours .
- Adjacent the Royal palace ahsanmanjil or popularly known as pink palace will be visited. Beautiful designed by European farm during 19th century was used for tax collection and administrative hall during British raj, also visit the famous and
- interesting Hindu street or shakhariya bazaar ,
- first mogul fort Lalbag fort dated1685 AD,
- the most beautiful modern architecture of Bangladesh our parliament building from outside which is considered one the most unique eco friendly modern building design in whole world, visit interesting spice market, Dhaka university campus , National temple etc.
our day will be ended up with a rickshaw tour . afternoon drive back to your hotel and overnight in Dhaka.
Day 02 ⇒ Craft & Heritage Adventure in Tangail
Morning after breakfast, drive to the central railway.
- We will take the intercity train and at around 09:00hrs, we will begin our train trip to tangail. It will take around three hours to reach tangail station. The journey is very interesting , it will travel through different small and big markets , villages, green fields. Upon arrival in the small town Tangail , you will be transferred to the eco village by locally hired transport called Tuk Tuk . Upon arrival to the village, you will get a warm reception by the local villages. Check in to the hotel.
- Tangail Bisnopor village is one of the oldest villages in town and very less town to the tourist. The village is very famous for producing handloom textile like Tangail shari, along with weavers, neighboring village is involve with making traditional pottery work and the other village is doing jeweler ornaments making.
- we will spend the afternoon with villagers , cycling in the village path, taking tea in local stall of local people
- visit the heritage site Aita mosque dated 1610. Beautifully designer and ornamental terracotta design make it so special. It is a only most in Bangladesh which was built and plugged with terracotta art and still in good shape.
- Another attraction of the area is food. They organization is working with the villages to promote organic food and exchange organic seed to hybrid ones . They are also having more than two thousand types of seeds of rain in their seed bank with was considered the worlds largest community based seed bank. All food from Breakfast to Dinner is cooked and served with organic foods.
- We will try to teach you also how to cook Bangladeshi curry food during your stay.
Evening after dinner, we will have a stroll to some interesting spots from where ina clear day you can enjoy all the stars and lightning bugs. Hotel: UBINIG Guest House , Tangail
Day 03 ⇒ Train trip to Khulna
Morning after breakfast drive to the station, take the daylong train from tangail to all the way to Khulna. It is the daylong train riding experience. it will travel through different interesting villages , meet people in the train and experience the friendly way of Bangladeshis are travelling . Arrive Khulna in late afternoon , transfer to the Hotel. Overnight in Khulna.
Day 04 ⇒ Sundarban Daylong Tour
Sundarbans mangrove forest is the single largest mangrove forest in the world. 6600 sq long includes the uprising island stands as a protector of the costal part of Bangladesh. two third of the island covered by water and visiting the forest is only accessible by boat . this forest lies in both countries Bangladesh and India. Two third of the forest in Bangladesh portion and it is still possible to travel every point of Bangladeshi Sundarbans by boat which could take seven to ten days . Sundarbans mangrove forest is rich in bio diversity, wildlife, bird’s life etc.
- Morning drive to Mongla and start our full day sundarbans visiting forest part half day including karamjal forest office where you have a trail to walk inside the mangrove, you can see the beautiful vegetable and some birds like wood packers, king fisher’s ,sun birds etc.
- then we will travel through different creeks and canels and stop in the estuarine which is also famous for dolphin watch and beautiful peripherals lifestyle like markets, Hindu villages, traditional forest temples,
- lunch will be offered in a local fisherman house .
- Afternoon, on the way back you will be passing by the famous prostration village situated near the forest area which was once popular for sea port peoples . now life there is very difficult , struggling with climate changes , pure drinking water and etc.
- Bangladesh is one of the only Muslim countries who have authorized prostitution in different parts. We will visit and meet the girls and also if open, visit the school where there kids are learning. From our organization, we will contribute something to the school while visiting.
Overnight in Mongla .
Day 05 ⇒ Mosque City Bagerhat visit & Rocket Steamer Trip
Early morning after breakfast, check out and drive to visit the Bagerhat UNESCO world heritage sites. The beautiful mosque city Bagerhat was built by a famous saint come a ruler during 1429 -1455 AD. He was the first msulim who entire from south western part of bangladesh and spread Islam . He built more than 360 mosque, numerous sweet water ponds, roads etc.
- One of his great establishment was the mighty 60 domed mosque . this mosuq is built is brick and pillared with stone which becamse the most impressive moslim monument in Indian sub continent. We will visit the interior and exterior of the mosque, it has a trukish influence in architecture and design. His mausoleum,
- 09 dome mosque, jindapir er mazar is also some remarkable evidence of the time .
- if time permits, we will drive deep in the village to visit the largest and lightest Hindu terracotta monument called Kodla math . We will take a local rickshaw transport tour to visit the monument to get a better impression of the region.
- After the visit, drive to Hularhat rocket steamer station and take the rocket or paddle steamer for overnight journey to Dhaka. Traveling by the paddle boat is something very special. All the paddle steamer were built during colonial period, still in same look and it stops all the small and big rivers station s. it cruise through the world’s largest Ganges – Brahmaputra delta. We will have a first class air conditioned cabin for you. Sitting in the front baranda , with a cup of coffee and enjoying the scenic beauty is considered one of the best river trip in the world .
Dinner and overnight on Boat .
Day 06 ⇒ Business capital Chittagong
Morning after arrival in Dhaka, transfer to bus / train station. Take the morning service to business capital Chittagong. Upon arrival the commercial capital, you will be transferred to your hotel. Afternoon is free time . Overnight in Chittagong.
Day 07 ⇒ Ship Breaking Yard & Chittagong City Tour
Chittagong is the commercial capital and also it is used as a junction to connect south eastern part of the coutry. The port is situated close the town. Lifestyle in Chittagong is different than Dhaka, they have their own dialects and as a city it is more greener and less busy that Dhaka .
- Early morning, the best time to do is to visit the largest fish market of Bangladesh, the Chittagong fish market. It sits in the morning for some hours early in the morning near the harbor; people from everywhere come to sell the sea fishes, boats from the city. It is one of the most interesting parts to experience in Chittagong.
- visit the Second walk war cemetery and later drive to Shitakunda to visit the breaking yard, it is the fourth largest ship breaking yard in the world and here all the work has been done by hand. On a sunny day if the tide is on your favour, you can go by boat to the closet part of the ship and see the most riskiest work is going on in Bangladesh. now a days , they factory woenrs donoot want to let any foreign tourist inside the factory but the best work can be seen by taking a boat and crusing around the yard area .
Afternoon drive back to the city and take a shuttle bus service to cox’s bazar. Dinner and overnight in Cox’s Bazar.
Day 08 ⇒ visit the longest unbroken sea beach of the world
Cox’s Bazar is the main tourist attraction for the local people, and now a days it is also attracting foreign tourists. This beach is the single largest unbroken sea beach around 120 km long . mixed with the Buddhist and Muslim culture , it has a great influence of Arakni influence among the Rakhain tribes and Rohinga people . this part of the country has the largest refuges settlement of recent Burma clash.
- Today we will take local bike or three wheelers to travel around the city .
- we will visit the largest Buddhist monasteries , 100 feet long stupas ,
- the coral beach Inani, himchori and sun set in the beach .
- we will visit some isolated island by speedboat ride . there you will see the solt cultivation , making of wooden boats and many other interesting things .
Evening after sunset , back to Hotel and Overnight in coxs bazaar .
Day 09:Fly Back to Dhaka & visit Old Capital Sonargaon
Morning after breakfast, free time. Then take the morning flight from Cox’s Bazar to Dhaka. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel and then drive to
- visit the beautiful old capital Sonargaon. In sonargaon we will visit the Panam city, Folklore museum (if open), Sardar Bari, Goaldi Mosque. Back to Dhaka by evening.
- On the way visit the UNESCO World Heritage Jamdani weaving village. this is one of the finest weaving in Bangladesh and all made by hand.
Overnight in Dhaka.
|| Package Price Per Person
| 01 Pax
| 02 Pax
|| 1025 USD
|03 - 04 Pax
|| 825 USD
- Accommodation in AC Single room in hotels for 9 days & English speaking guide
- Dhaka to Tangail , Tangail to Khulna , Dhaka to Chittagong, Chittagong to Dhaka by intercity air conditioned chair coach trains .
- All entry fees
- Water and all breakfast in hotel.
- All transfer and transportation
- Coxs bazaar to Dhaka domestic flight.
- Sundarbans daylong trip with a charted boat.
- Mongla to Hularhat , Chittagong to Sitakunda to Coxs bazaar by private transport .
- Paddle steamer air-conditioned cabin.
- Items that is not mentioned above.
- Lunch & dinner
- Items of personal nature.
- Any kind of tipping of guide and driver
- Price From: 785 USD