Fullday Dhaka City Tour
Dhaka the most vibrant and colorful city of Dhaka is also known as city of mosques and Capital of Rickshaws. Conquered by Mugulas and expend during British period is has a lot to explore!
Dhaka city tour is one of Bangladesh Eco Adventures most popular adventure. This tour includes visit of all historical sites from Mugul period to our liberation war time , visiting museum , experience street life with a cup of tea , meeting locals and exploring locals markets , taking rickshaws in the old town and most importantly a boat tour in Burigonga river .
Dhaka CIty Tour Map
Touring City - Dhaka
Duration - 10 Hrs
Guide - English Speaking
Food - Lunch & Water
Best Time - Round the Year
Our Price From:
Save This Month:
$ 10 USD
Per Person ($USD)
We offer city tours everyday in a week, if necessary you can do any changes in the tour plan as per your demands. Here is our regular Dhaka city tour plan :
Our Guide will come and meet you in the lobby and we will start our Dhaka city tour at 08:00 AM from your hotel.
- We first visit one of the most unique modern architecture in the world, our National Parliament building. Designed by the famous architect Louis I Kahn from USA this architectural wonder is worthwhile to visit. Geometric design, the lake and the lane in the front make it exclusively beautiful.
- Then, Visit Kawran Bazar market, the busiest whole sell vegetable and fish markets sits near the train station. It an ideal place gets an introduction of the daily life of Dhaka citizens. You will see the shopping on the train track, people traveling on the roof of the train etc.
- We will also visit the Lalbag Fort site and museum, it was built 17th AD and till now , it is one of the main centre of attraction for local and foreign tourist .
- Followed by the National temple of Bangladesh Dhakeswari temple to get some spiritual lesions of Hinduism. According to legends, the city named as Dhaka after the temple.
- We will also visit the highest educational center Dhaka University. Many site inside the university including the beautiful Curzon hall, Sculpture Square, National language monument before lunch.
We will arrange a special Bengali lunch authentic Bengal Restaurant.
- After lunch, take the traditional Rickshaw Tour in Old towns small narrow streets. We will pass so many markets, shops, streets with people and small vendors everywhere make it special.
- Visit the orthodox Armenian Church 18th AD, also the most beautiful mosque in entire Dhaka decorated with mosaic built in 19th Century Star Mosque. For visiting mosque, we have to dress men and women according to the Islamic way like scarf on Head, full slave.
- Then start Old Dhaka walking tour through markets to visit Beautiful Pink Palace built in 1836 was considered the most important and beautiful building during British Raj.
- Lastly, visit the south Asia’s largest river port called Sadarghat River port. Stroll to the port in afternoon to see the bustling lively Dhaka during its rush hours. Ending the Dhaka city tour lazily boat tour in buriganga river .and then we will drop off to hotel and end our tour.
- All entry fees as per itinerary
- Boat tour in Buriganga River
- Rickshaw Ride in Old Dhaka
- Photography walks in Old Dhaka.
- Private Transpiration for transferring from Hotel to Old Dhaka to Hotel
- 500 ml mineral water
- English Speaking guide
- Bengali traditional Lunch
Package Excludes :
- Any kind of tipping
- Items that is not mentioned above
- Any kind of soft and hard drinks
Popular videos of Dhaka City
- Price From: 85 USD