Bangladesh World Heritage Tour
Bangladesh World Heritage tour is the complete tour for any tourist who will be planning for Bangladesh for the first time! this tour includes all the highlights of Bangladesh including Dhaka, Three World Heritage Sites , Barisal Floating Markets , Paddle Steamer overnight crisuing in the largest Delta, Sundarbans Mangrove forest Tours , exploring the Hilly tribes and life in chittagong hills and lastly replax at the Beach in Coxs Bazar and interesting many hidden gems that any tourist wants to visit in Bangladesh. This tour can be booked by 01 person to 25 Person at one gorup !
Our Price From
Tour Name - Bangladesh World Heritage Tour
Tour Attractions - Old Dhaka, Sonargaon, Grameen Bank, Paharpur , Putia Temple City , Ganges , Sundarbans, Bagerhat, Barisal Floating market, Chiitagong , Rangamati, Bandarbans , Coxs Bazar
Tour Localtions - Dhaka, North Est, South East , South East Part
Duration - 15 Nights / 16 Days
Tour Type - Eco Friendly , Friendly Tour, Womens Friendly , Kids /Seniore friendly
Best Time - From October to March
|Save This Month:
$ 70 USD
Per Person ($USD)
- Dhaka City and Old Capital Sonargaon Exploration
- Visit Paharpur Buddhist Monastery an UESCO World Heritage Site dated 8th AD,
- Most impressive islamic monument and also an UNESCO World Heritage site Mosque city Bagerhat 15 AD,
- Worlds Largest Sundarbans mangrove forest ,
- Brahmaputra delta criusing with paddle steamer,
- Floating markets visit , train ride, boat tour in rive gangs ,
- Two Nights in Chittagong Hill District
- Explore the beauty of the Worlds Longest Beach Coxs Bazar
Itinerary of World Heritage Tour
Day 01: Full day Dhaka City Tour
Dhaka the capital of Bangladesh has alot to offer . we will start our fullday Dhaka city tour including :-
- National parliament building
- Lalbag Fort zand Museum
- Explore the Old Dhaka inclfing Rickshaw Ride to Armenian Church , Star Mosque and other sites
- Sadarghat River port and Burigonga River Baot Ride .
Overnight at Hotel in Dhaka.
Day 02: Grameen Bank Micro Credit & Craft villlage
Moring after buffet breakfast at hotel, check out and start driving to the ancient city Bogra (229km/ 5 hrs).
- Visit the Nobel Prize winning Grameen Bank Micro finance project.
- Ornamental Bengali Terracotta mosque Atia Mosque built in 1610 AD
- Traditonal Pottery Village
- Crossing the longest bridge of Brhamapura river.
Upon arrival Bogra, transfer to hotel; check in to the hotel and free time to stroll around the hotel complex area.
Day 03: UNESCO Heritage Paharpur & Silk City Rajshahi
Moring after buffet breakfast at hotel, check out from hotel and drive to Mango Capital Rajshahi and on the way visit
- Mahastangar citadel , Musum dated 3rd century BC.
- Wholesell vegetable market in Mahastangar .
- UNESCO heritage Paharpur Buddhist monastery and museum. .
- Boat trip to the Ganges river to enjoy the sun set.
Check in and overnight in Rajshahi.
Day 04: UNESCO Heritage Lalon Music & Temple City Puthia
After the buffet breakfast at hotel, we will start driving to Khulna (285/8hrs).
- Beautiful Temple City Putia representatting bengali finestest terracotta art in Govina Temples , Annika Temple , Shiva Temple , Puta Rajbari , Rang Mahal etc .
- Shrine of Lalon shah and his cultural centre . Enjoy Baul cultural program
- visit the Rabindaranath Tagore Musum in Shiladaha Kutia Bari
- visit the local markets and coutnry sites for on the way
Arrive Khulna in the early evening and Overnight in Khulna .
Day 05,06,07: Sundarbans Mangrove Forest Boat Tour (02N / 03D)
Forming one of the largest margrave forests on earth, the world heritage site will be landscapes of the spectacular backdrop for next three days. Home of Bengal Tigers, estuarine crocodile and some 270 specs of birds, the incredible network of islands, creeks, mud flats, provide the setting for an unforgettable boat trip.
- We will cruse deep into the heart of incredible wildness, exploring just a small apart of 10000 square kilometers of the forest and freshwater swamps that cover this vast delta.
- Conditions on the boat will be comfortable, but not opulent, with twin sharing cabins, dining facilities and Asian and western type’s toilets.
- We will offer different types of forest activities like early in the morning country boat tour inside the deep mangrove forest, morning and late
- afternoon is one of the best time to encounter with wild animal.
- We will walk from one to another island through the beach and the forest offbeat tracks to get most closes chance to see the Bengal tigers’. We will stay two nights in the most interest wildlife sanctuary area Kotka – Kochikhali wild life sanctuary area to enjoy the nature and wildlife activities.
- This day crushing back to Khulna,
- Talking time to enjoy one last look at these remarkable wetlands as we do, an important wintering ground for migratory birds, the sundarbans are blessed with a nice diversity of birdlife, with fishing eagles, kingfishers and the increasingly threatened lesser Adjudent regular visitors.
- The waters of the part are also home of Ridley Turtles, sea snacks and mugger crocodiles, so there should be plenty of occupancy us as we make our way back to civilization.
Arrive back in Khulna in late afternoon.
Day 08: UNESCO Heritage Mosque City Bagerhat
Early morning after Buffet breakfast drive to the Barisal also known as land of rivers and capital of south.
- Visit the Bagerhat Mosque city, A UNESCO World heritage site also.
- Forbs has describe Bangladesh is one of the lost city in the world . in bagerhat we will visit Sixty Dome Mosque , Nine Dome mosque , Shrine of Khan Jahan Ali , KOlda moth and other sites in Bageraht like Ranbijoypur Mosque , one dome mosque etc.
- Afternoon continue to Barisal. Upon arrival to the city, transfer to hotel, check in and overnight in Barisal.
Day 09: Explore the Floating Markets of Southern Barisal
Early morning after buffet breakfast, drive to Banori Para boat station
- Daylong boat tour to visit different seasonal floating markets of Guava, Rice market, Vegetable Market, Wood market and many other things.
- Backwater tour of Barisal is also very interesting to experience the daily life beauty. We will visit several markets , brick factories, rice factories
- oxford Mission church,Boat station, old city market part .
Back to hotel & overnight in Barisal.
Day 10: Barisal to Chittagong by Road and Flight
Morning after breakfast at hotel, we will drive back to Dhaka. Upon arrival Dhaka, transfer to the airport and take the domestic flight to Chittagong, 45 minuets’ flying time only. Upon arrival Chittagong, transfer to Hotel and overnight in Chittagong.
Day 11,12: Meet the Remote tribal groups in Bandarbans Hill Distrcit
Bandarban town stands on the Sangue River, lying in the heart of the rich tribal landscapes of the hill tracks. One of the last bastions of Buddhism in south Asia, this captivating hill country is home to some 13 different ethnic minorities of which them morong & the marma are the largest. These indigenous tribes differ in both physical appearance and in their religious and cultural beliefs from the countries majority Bengali population,
- This forbidden place is so interesting because of big ship dismantle by hands, taking boat tour in the Karnofuli river, you can Enjoy it perfectly during high tide.
- In these two days; you have the opportunity to discover the nature and human diversity of this incredible setting.
- We will take four wheel jeep tours to Bandarbans to into the different hilly parts to explore the cultural diversity.
- Visit the tribal markets , small hiking in the hills , eat tribal food at their home , and
- Afternoon one of the highlights of Bangladesh , boat tour in sangu river , enjoy cultural program and etc will be offered during your stay in Bandarbans.
Day 13, 14: Explore the longest Sea beach in the World
Morning after breakfast, visit the Bandarban market (market day).we will drive to Coxs Bazars for Tewo nigths
- Markets days are very special to visit the Bandabran markets
- On the way visit the Ramu Buddhist temple s , tribal villages of Rakhainan people and Free time in the beach city.
- Trip to Moheskhali Island
- trip to Inani and Himchori , Sunset in the beach
Overnight in Cox’s Bazar
Day 15: Fly Back to Dhaka & Trip to Old Capital Sonargaon
After buffet Breakfast, check out from Hotel and drive to the domestic airport.
- Take the morning flight from beach city Cox’s bazar to Dhaka; it is a short flight of an hour flying time.
- Visit the Jamdani weaving village , We will meet the artist, talk with them and also buy Bengali traditional Shari, Scarf etc.
- Old Capital Bengal Sonargaon Tour including Panam City , museum.
Back to Dhaka & free time for shopping, movie watching etc. Overnight in Dhaka.
Day 16: Final Departure to next Destination
After buffet Breakfast, regular check out and transfer to Dhaka International airport. upon arrival you will be transfer to the international lounge and say good bye to Bangladesh Eco Adventure Team. End our tour.
Extra Attraction of the Tour
Bangladesh Eco Adventures strongly believes in personalized tourism. All our tours we try to show not only the traditional sites but also stops in local markets at market day and depending on our timing, we visit local villages, visit Rice factory, visit brick factory, photography tour also in different places. All this is also including in this tour program.We earn not for making profit for ourselves or our company, we also do regular donations to schools and villages during the touring time. Apart of our income is always shared with deprive communities of particular area where go!
Things you should know before make your plan to Bangladesh?
- Bangladesh Eco Adventure highly recommend always for a organize visit with a prepared travel plan! It helps you to enjoy your Bangladesh visit with comfort and relax.
- The itinerary we have shared above is a great way to exploring the tribal life of bangladesh! But Bangladesh eco Adventure is very flexible to customize the travel plan as per your demand.
- In Big cities like Dhaka, Chittagong, Cox’s Bazaar we can possible offer all ranges and category hotel from standard category to five star category facilities available
- Small cities like Jessore , Kustia , Rangamati we have budget category , standard and up to Three star (Local) available
- The Hotels we will offer to you has hot water + TV + free Internet (lobby /rooms ) , complimentary breakfast expect Saint martin’s Island
- Saint Martins Island is a remote part of the country, here we don’t have any electricity facilities but the hotels will provide you only at night electricity till 12:00 am mid night.
- Rooms will be twin sharing basis.
Bangladesh Eco Adventure has different categories, different standards transportation available your tour. As per our clients demand we can offer from the public bus to charted helicapotrs , all the transportation support .
- 01 – 02 Pax we use Toyota Sedan Car or public transportation as per clients requirements
- 03-04 pax we will be using Seven seated micro Van or public transportation as per clients requirements
- 05 – 07 pax we use Toyota 09 Seated Hiace van,
- 08 – 14 pax we are using tourist costar 22 seated
- 15 – 28 Pax we are using Volvo or Hundai brand new luxury bus
- Bangladesh has a good network of trains, almost every direction; you will find any trains are going.
- Bangladesh currently came up with luxury bus services almost every destination.
- Bangladesh has domestic airport in all big sites Dhaka, Chittagong, Cox’s bazaar, Sayedpur , Rajshahi, Jessore , Barisal and sylhet operator by one national carrier and three private airlines .
- For short boat trips we use engine motor boat if they weather is good with best available safety measurements
- Teknaf to Saint Martin’s to Teknaf Journey by governments certified vessel seat in basics