Manipuri Rash Mela Festival Tour
two nights & three days
Rash Mela festival is one of the most colorful festivals in November celebrated by the beautiful Manipuri tribes in the Kamalgong, Moulavibazar area! This Hindu festival has dedicated the love of Krishna and Radha.
It has a lot of interesting rituals and the festival begins from their house yards where the little kids dressed like Krishna and start dancing, collecting the offering. Afternoon in the open ground, people will gather and made several temples by banana tree and dance around the temple. Other people will through the offering. It’s the last daylight in the open air, it looks fabulous. In the late evening in the central temple, beautifully dressed girls will start dancing in their traditional style.
Bangladesh Eco Adventure is offering an exciting 02 night 03 days trip to Tea Capital Sreemangal to celebrate the Rash Mela festival with tribal life, forest and nature walks, tea valleys, bird sanctuaries, and many other interesting events! Book the tour earliest!
Our Price From
Manipuri Rash Mela Festival Tour
Sreemangal & Suburbs
Duration 03 Days & 02 Night
Tour Type Eco Friendly, Friendly Tour, Women's Friendly, Kids /Senior-friendly
Departure 22-24 Nov 2018
Per Person ($USD)
Save This Month:
Per Person ($USD)
- Enjoy Rash Mela Festival Tour
- Visit some beautiful less known tea gardens with special permission
- Morning hiking tour in Lawarchara Forest research in search of wildlife encounters
- visit different identical communities living in Sreemangal like Monipuri, Khasia, Tripura, Garo, etc
- visit a deprived school in Sreemangal
- taste the local foods
- meet locals at any t cafe!
Day to Day travel Dairy
Day 01: Dhaka to Sreemangal & Baikka Beel Bird Sanctuary
We will start our Rash Mela festival tour from your convenient point and start driving toward northeast Bangladesh Sreemangal via crossing small and high rivers, rice fields, brick factories, local village market for tea breaks, etc.
- Upon arrival to the tea, capital check in the hotel and evening stroll in the local tea stalls to taste the local flavor. Here the Seven-layer tea is famous. Don’t miss trying this.
- Dinner and overnight in Sreemangal. (210 km /5hrs)
Day 02: Celebrate the Rash Mela Festival in Sreemangal city
Morning, After breakfast, we will visit some Manipuri villages to see the preparation of the festival. Morning the will do some interesting dancing event in the village centers! They dressed up as Krishna and Radha and roaming around the village.
- We will go to visit some less-known tea garden out of the town. Enjoy the Panoramic beauty and the silence inside the forest. if you are lucky, you may meet and get photographs of tea workers!
- Afternoon, we will move to the festival village area, we will follow the groups and all of them will come to the national ground. Divided into different groups the kinds, young people dance in their traditional program like the Krishna used to dance at his childhood. With the afternoon sunlight, It gives you lots of chances to do photography from different angles. Followed by the program, we go to the hotel and have some rest.
- Evening again we will drive to the central temple where the main festival will be celebrated. People in traditional dress come and celebrate the festival, Manipuri young woman’s dress very beautifully and start performing till the late evening. After completing the program, we will be back in the town and overnight in Sreemangal.
Day03: Lawarchara Nature walk & Old Capital Sonargaon
Early in the morning, we will do a hiking tour to lawarchara forest to explore the forest and its diversity. If you see the illusive hillock gibbons, it means you are having the best day ever. There is a khasia village inside the forest which is the mother’s main family. meet and greet with them. later we will back to the hotel and have Breakfast.
- Check out, drive to the old capital sonargaon. Sonargaon is considered the first capital of Bengal and it was flourished from 12 -15 AD before the mogul came and transfer to the capital to Dhaka. First, we will go and visit the oldest mosque of terracotta style dated 16 Ad, mosque goladi and a neighboring religious madrasa, here you will organize some perching of holy Quran by the beautiful voices and spend some quality time there,
- The folklore art museum and the very interesting walk to the abounded city Panam, after the separation from the British it was left by the Hindu merchants and still now it was standing in the typical Bengali & colonial art style.
- After that, we will continue our and visit to the UNESCO world heritage intangible artwork of Jamdani sari. This handloom weaving is so unique and it can only find in some parts of Bangladesh including this village.
- Drive back to Dhaka. End our services!
Super Deluxe Package
| 02 Pax
|| 225 USD
|| 285 USD
|| 365 USD
| 03 Pax
|| 345 USD
| 04 Pax
|| 325 USD
Our price includes:
- 02 nights – stay in twin sharing basis in hotels, the above or equivalent
- Power respectively program.
- All transfers, tours, and sightseeing tours are conducted in trailers with air conditioning
- Services English speaking guide (accompanying).
- All road taxes, the cost of parking’s, petrol, local charges
The Above prices do not include:
- Costs of a personal nature – such as gratuities, laundry service, call on the phone/fax, alcoholic drinks, charges for the use of the camera/camcorder to Museum, medical costs, any insurance coverage, etc.
- Any lunch & dinner
- Any other services not mentioned in the paragraph “enabled”
- Our offer is valid only for the period specified in the program
Read more Reviews click Here: Bangladesh Eco Adventure
Martijn Bloom from Italy: Amazing Bangladesh with Bangladesh Eco Adventure
They live up to their name as I had a great adventure with Bangladesh Eco Adventure! Communication from the start was flawless and the organization of my tour was outstanding. They even were able to change my itinerary at the last moment so I could...More
What a great person, and what a great guide. Mahadi, from Bangladesh Eco Adventure, accompanied us around Dhaka for several days and offered us the perfect photo tour. I couldn’t imagine having a better experience and discovering so many corners of the city with him...More
Mahadi, representing Bangladesh Eco Adventures, is a great guide. He is passionate about his country and takes the time to explain the history, culture, and his own personal insights. Mahadi is easy to talk to and made sure that I was comfortable and always with..ore
- Price From: 225 USD