Trip to find your root in Bangladesh
11 Days / 10 Nights (Indian or West Bengal Tourist)
Bangladesh is one of the most popular tourist destinations for Indian tourists, Special people from West Bengal. People from west Bengal Kolkata has an emotional attachment with Bangladesh, many of their grandfathers home was Bangladesh, for those tourist visiting Bangladesh is not only a visit, but it is also an emotional journey to see its roots.
- Dhaka City and Old Capital Sonargaon Exploration
- Famous Loknath Babas Baroda temple & Jamdani weaving village
- Chittagong city tour including chottasory kali Mondir. second world war cemetery
- Explore the kaptai lake at Rangamati,
- visit the coral island Saint Martians
- Explore the beauty of the Worlds Longest Beach Coxs Bazar
Price Per Person:
Tour Brief of Finding your Roots in Bangladesh
Day 01: Day out in Michael Madhusudan Dutta birthplace Sagordari
Take the morning direct train from Kolkata to Khulna or a short drive from Kolkata to petrapul - Bengapole border. after completing the immigration formalities, we will drive to Jessore.
- visit the poet and dramatist Michael Madhusudan Dutt (1824-1873) bath place Sagardari.
- Today the poet’s house considering as a Museum
Overnight at the business city Jessore.
Day 02: Explore the Tagore Lodge & musical visit in guru Lalon Akhra
The morning after breakfast, we will drive to the cultural capital Kusita. It is the birthplace of Lalon Shah, one of the pioneers of Baul music. He is a philosopher, baul saint, social reformer.
- Visit the Lalon akhrah in cheuriya to meet with his followers
- Enjoy the boul song.
- Visit Shilaidaha Kuti bari, house of the Nobel prize winner first non-European literature Rabindranath Tagore
- Enjoy some Rabindra music.
Overnight in Kustia city.
Day 03: visit the Jatiyo Sritishod and Dhaka University campus
Today, we will start early to our capital city Dhaka.
- visit our national monument Savar liberation monument.
- Monuments of our language movements and liberation war.
- Visit Dhaka university area, Jagannath Hall, Curzon hall, Oprajoy bangle
- Boat trip to the Ganges river to enjoy the sunset.
Drive to hotel and overnight in Dhaka.
Day 04: Fullday in Old capital Sonargaon, Barodi Loknath Mondir & Jamdani
After the breakfast at hotel, we will start driving to the old capital sonargaon (47/2hrs).
- The famous Jamdani Palli, a handloom weaving village.
- visit the impressive sites of Old capital sonargaon
- the walk into the abounded Panam city
- Sri Loknath Baba Ashram is also known as barodi mandir or Temple.
- Rakher Upobas festivals in October – November.
Overnight in Dhaka.
Day 05,06: Welcome to Lake City Kaptial, Rangmati
Today we will take the express train from Dhaka to Chittagong. It is a very comfortable journey and it reaches the destination in only five hours. Upon arrival at Chittagong at around noontime, we will be transferred to the Rangamti Hill district. Rangamti Hill district is situated on Lake Kaptai, this Bluewater Kaptai lake is one of the largest manmade lakes in the south of Asia.
- Day-long cruise by a hire engine boat.
- visit Shuvolong waterfall
- tribal markets of Chakma
- kings palace
- the beautiful Hanging bridge
Overnight at Rangamati
Day 07: Explore the world’s longest beach Cox’s Bazar
In the morning we will start driving towards Cox’s Bazar to walk in barefoot in sands, to listen to the roaring of the sea. Drive to the world’s longest Marin drive. Cox’s Bazar is considered the main tourist attraction for Bangla-speaking tourists from Home and Abroad.
- Spend the whole afternoon on the beach to visit
- Explore the tourist points like Inani beach, Himchori beach.
- Having sea fished gilled or fired will be served at Dinner
Overnight in Cox’s bazaar.
Day 08: Overnight Trip to Saint Martin’s Coral Island
Saint Martin’s island is located in the most southern part of Bangladesh. We have to drive two hours to reach teknaf before 09:30 am and board on the Ship to cross through the Bay of Bengal. While cruising you will see part of the Burmese border and the blue water!
- Visit the World of coral Saint Martin's by the Rickshaw or walk
- Explore the island's lifestyle.
- Enjoy the sunset.
Overnight in Saint Martin’s Island.
Day 09: St Martin Island Halfday & Cox’s Bazaar overnight
Free time in the morning to explore the coral island. Afternoon transfer to Teknaf by the same ship and upon arrival, we will be driving to Cox’s bazaar to Sleep in Cox’s bazaar.
- A speed boat journey to Chara deep island
- Visit the dry fishes market and chill on the beach.
Overnight in Cox’s Bazar.
Day 10: transfer & sightseeing tour of business capital Chittagong
The morning after breakfast, some free time and drive to Chittagong, the business capital again.
- Visit the home of surjo sen , Choteswari Kali mondir
- Shopping in Chittagong
overnight we will stay in Chittagong
After some relaxing time in Cox’s Bazar, you can take a domestic flight to Dhaka and an afternoon shopping tour in Dhaka. Dhaka is famous for cheap textile products and we know the best places to shop in Dhaka. Overnight in Dhaka.
Day 11: Final Departure to Kolkata or any other destination
From Dhaka, you can travel to Kolkata by bus, train, or by flight. We will drop you at the international terminal or station as per your flight time by or transport. If required any late checkout, please let us know in advance!
Package Incldues & Excludes:
- Accomodation - All accommodation in tourist friendly hotels with bengali style breakfast
- Guide - one accomopaning guide throughout the tour
- Food - Breakfast in included with 500 ml of water. other food as per mentioned in the itineary
- Sightseeing : All sihgtssing as per tour plan of Bangladesh
- Transportation: as per mentioned in the tour plan
- Cultural Program: in Kusita lalon music and other local music
- Flights - no local or international flight is included in the itineary
Things you should know before making your plan to Bangladesh
- Bangladesh Eco Adventure highly recommend always an organized visit with a prepared travel plan! It helps you to enjoy your Bangladesh visit with comfort and relaxation.
- The itinerary we have shared above is what people from West Bengal are mostly looking for! But Bangladesh eco Adventure is very flexible to customize the travel plan as per your demand.
- In Big cities like Dhaka, Chittagong, Cox’s Bazaar we can offer all ranges and category hotels from standard category to five-star category facilities available
- In small cities like Jessore, Kustia, Rangamati we have a budget category, standard, and up to Three-star (Local) available
- The Hotels we will offer to you has hot water + TV + free Internet (lobby /rooms ), complimentary breakfast except for Saint martin’s Island
- Saint Martins Island is a remote part of the country, here we don’t have any electricity facilities but the hotels will provide you only at night electricity till 12:00 am the midnight.
- Rooms will be twin sharing basis.
Bangladesh Eco Adventure has different categories, different standards of transportation available on your tour. As per our clients demand we can offer from the public bus to charted helicopters, all the transportation support.
- 01 – 02 Pax we use Toyota Sedan Car or public transportation as per clients requirements
- 03-04 pax we will be using Seven seated micro Van or public transportation as per clients requirements
- 05 – 07 pax we use Toyota 09 Seated Hiace van,
- 08 – 14 pax we are using tourist costar 22 seated
- 15 – 28 Pax we are using Volvo or Hyundai brand new luxury bus
- Bangladesh has a good network of trains, almost every direction; you will find any trains are going.
- Bangladesh currently came up with luxury bus services in almost every destination.
- Bangladesh has a domestic airport in all big sites Dhaka, Chittagong, Cox’s bazaar, Saidpur, Rajshahi, Jessore, Barisal, and Sylhet operator by one national carrier and three private airlines.
- For short boat trips, we use an engine motorboat if the weather is good with the best available safety measurements
- Teknaf to Saint Martin’s to Teknaf Journey by governments certified vessel seat in basics
Food and Drinks:
Bangladesh is amazingly one of the cheapest nations in the world, especially for Food. If you are a frequent traveler in the Indian subcontinent, then you can easily fall in love with our Biriyani, Curries, snacks all will be fitted in our budget!
- Western food and drinks will be available only in Big cities
- Chinese restaurants (Bangladeshi Chinese ) will be available everywhere
- Bangladesh Food in every five minutes walking distance!
- Price From: 475 USD